Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doof's World Tour - Germany


 
This summer, I decided to take a trip to different parts of the globe and attempt to take over small portions of each country I visited.  I started in Germany to become mayor of the German TRI-STATE AREA!  However my plans to be the only one with votes in the poles were foiled.  Who thwarted me?  Perry the Platypus and a new unpaid intern who joined the OWCA!  And what's worse, they dumped a vat of bumper sticker adhesive on me.  Before I could get to the sink to wash it off, I was glued frozen onto a spinning platform in the glockenspiel tower.
 
 
 
On June 24, at around 2:30 pm, German Standard Time, I was spun out in front and everyone was staring each and every half hour, up until 6:14 when I finally fell off.  The solid adhesive coating shattered and I was finally free to catch my plane the next morning.  It's making me dizzy just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment